Marist Youth Care provides
- Residential care in Western Sydney for young people referred by Family and Community Services.
- 24/7 youth work support together with case management, clinical support, education and living skills support.
- A therapeutic community-based environment for young people with high and complex needs.
- Supported independent living placements for young people moving from residential care or foster care towards independence.
- Non-Placement support services to be provided such as supervised contact, Youth Work Support or Respite.
Marist Youth Care places a lot of emphasis on staff training and support to ensure that young people who have had a difficult early life have the opportunity to establish healthy relationships with trusted adults.