Many young people at risk have faced severe life challenges. A broad range of services are needed to help these young people achieve positive outcomes.
Marist Youth Care's 'continuum of care' model includes both intensive case management and wrap-around services so that young people have access to everything they need in one location.
Our programs are tailored for each individual and include:
- Accommodation Services - accommodation and transition services for homeless and high risk young people
- Out of Home Care - for young people living in residential programs
- Education Services - education programs, outreach services and living skills programs
- Training and Vocational Services – accredited skills and vocational training.
- Community Engagement Services – community outreach, community development and support services to help young people and their families
- Support and Therapeutic Services - psychological and specialised counselling services, case-management, family preservation, outreach and post release support services and Restorative Practice
- Aboriginal Specific Services – culturally appropriate services to meet the needs of young Aboriginal people.
- Social Enterprise programs - including the Affordable Housing for Life project providing employment and training options
MYC Intake and Referral:
Phone: 9672 9288
Fax: 9672 9302 (Confidential)
Mobile: 0427 288 195